Whether we love it or hate it, the virtual environment is now a crucial part of our everyday professional and personal lives. Learn how to increase your virtual impact with clarity, confidence and ease. This fun and interactive session will help you ‘make friends’ with the virtual space, learning how to enhance the experience for both you and your audience.
In this session you will:
- Understand how you come across in a virtual environment.
- Learn how to use your body, breath and voice to increase productivity and lower anxiety.
- Learn how to increase your confidence, clarity and connection with your audience.
- Learn a quick and silent warm up that can be used whenever you want to be ‘camera’ ready.
- Learn how to make your surroundings and tech work for you and your audience.
- Time for individual feedback and Q & A.
This workshop is open to anyone who identifies as a woman or non-binary and will take place on Zoom. You will be sent joining details before the event.
BSL and captioning are available upon request. If you require either, please email email@example.com to request by 5pm on 22nd February after booking your ticket for the workshop. We will do our best to accommodate any requests emailed after 22nd February, subject to availability. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking.
For this workshop you’ll be part of a smaller group of up to 20 led by Sarah - do book early to secure a place!
This event is part of WOW UK Festival 2021, our three week digital programme of groundbreaking In Conversations and interactive workshops. For this year’s festival, we are offering audiences the chance to pay what they can for tickets from £1 upwards. If you’re able to pay a higher ticket price, your contribution will include a donation to help WOW continue its work fighting for gender equality all year-round.